Jak and Daxter Technical Wiki
The goal of the Jak and Daxter Technical Wiki is to keep track of technical knowledge about the Jak and Daxter games. Here is a nonexhaustive list of the purposes of the wiki:
- File formats
- Engine features
- Glitches and why/how they work
- Have information about...
- People involved in the creation of the games
- Known builds of the games, and the games themselves in general
- Provide a list of tools and programs that were created for Jak and Daxter games, modding tools in the distant future
These are some of our most interesting pages:
- Build Info: A database about the known builds of the Jak and Daxter games.
- Debug Mode: A page about the debug mode in the trilogy.
- Downloads: A page that contains download links to tools and other files useful for the Jak and Daxter games.
Useful external sites:
- TCRF Wiki: A wiki that focuses on unused content in games, it also has pages for Jak and Daxter games.
- Jak and Daxter Fandom: A general wiki for the Jak and Daxter series.
- Jak Archive: Forum for archiving glitches and speedrunning resources for the Jak and Daxter series.
|Game Build Pages||The Precursor Legacy (Earlier Demo • Later Demo)|
Jak II (Earlier Demo • Later Demo)
Jak 3 (July 2004 Internal • Earlier Demo • Later Demo • September 2004 Preview • October 2004 Review)
Jak X: Combat Racing (Multiplayer Beta • Demo)
|Game Music||The Precursor Legacy (Earlier Demo)|
Jak 3 (July 2004 Internal)
Jak X: Combat Racing
|Official Soundtracks||The Precursor Legacy • Jak II • Jak 3 • Jak X: Combat Racing|
|File Types||CGO Files • DGO Files • MUS Files • SBK Files • STR Files • VAGWAD Files|
|Individual Files||TWEAKVAL.MUS • VAGDIR.AYB • WOMAP.STR|
|General Documentation Pages||Advanced Theories • Cheat Mode • Debug Mode • Game Build Database|
|Wiki Pages||Downloads • Main Page • Staff • Tutorials • Wiki Terminology|