(Redirected from Main Page)
The goal of the Jak and Daxter Technical Wiki is to keep track of technical knowledge about the Jak and Daxter games. Here is a nonexhaustive list of the purposes of the wiki:
- File formats
- Engine features
- Glitches and why/how they work
- Have information about...
- People involved in the creation of the games
- Known builds of the games, and the games themselves in general
- Provide a list of tools and programs that were created for Jak and Daxter games, modding tools in the distant future
These are some of our most interesting pages:
- Build Info: A kind of database about the known builds of the Jak and Daxter games.
- Debug Mode: A page about the debug mode in the trilogy.
- Downloads: A page that contains download links to tools and other files useful for the Jak and Daxter games.
Useful external sites:
- TCRF Wiki: A wiki that focuses on unused content in games, it also has pages for Jak and Daxter games.
- Jak and Daxter Wikia: A general wiki for the Jak and Daxter series.
Only registered users can contribute to the wiki. We have guidelines, please read it before contributing. If you have any questions then please contact the staff.
|Games||Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy||Earlier Demo • Later Demo • Release|
|Jak II||Earlier Demo • Later Demo • Release|
|Jak 3||Demo • Release|
|Jak X: Combat Racing||Beta Trial Code • Demo • Release|
|Soundtracks||Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy||Earlier Demo Soundtrack • Later Demo Soundtrack • Release Soundtrack|
|Jak II||Earlier Demo Soundtrack • Later Demo Soundtrack • Release Soundtrack|
|Jak 3||Demo Soundtrack • Release Soundtrack|
|Jak X: Combat Racing||Beta Trial Code Soundtrack • Demo Soundtrack • Release Soundtrack|
|File Types||CGO Files • DGO Files • MUS Files • SBK Files • STR Files • VAGWAD Files|
|General Documentation Pages||Build Info • Debug Mode • Soundtracks|
|Wiki Pages||Downloads • Main Page • Staff|