You might be looking for the mode that you can enable by inputting button sequences. In that case, please go to the Cheat Mode page.
| This page is a work in progress. |
All Jak and Daxter builds have a Debug Mode that can take advantage of development hardware. It also contains a Debug Menu. Activating Debug Mode is currently only possible in the PlayStation 2 versions of the games.
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
- (during some cutscenes): Skip the cutscene.
- : Push Jak, Zoomer or FlutFlut upwards, you can hold it down to ascend endlessly.
- (while or after bumping into something or giving/taking damage): Restores 1 health. You can also restore health if Jak is dying, which means that you can avoid death.
- (while on Zoomer): Gives one blue eco to the Zoomer.
- : Open Debug Menu.
- + : Open Quick Menu.
- (while in Debug Menu): Select option.
- (while in Debug Menu): Go back to previous menu.
- (while in Debug Menu): Move up by one.
- (while in Debug Menu): Move down by one.
- (while in Debug Menu): Move up by several options.
- (while in Debug Menu): Move down by several options.
- (during Final Boss fight): Skip to the next phase of the fight.
- (during Boggy Billy's game): Win the minigame.
- (hold during the Plant Boss): Force Plant Boss to go into its vulnerable state.
A menu that gives great (but not complete) control over the games.
|Game Build Pages||The Precursor Legacy (Earlier Demo • Later Demo)|
Jak II (Earlier Demo • Later Demo)
Jak 3 (July 2004 Internal • Earlier Demo • Later Demo • September 2004 Preview • October 2004 Review)
Jak X: Combat Racing (Multiplayer Beta • Demo)
|Game Music||The Precursor Legacy (Earlier Demo)|
Jak 3 (July 2004 Internal)
Jak X: Combat Racing
|Official Soundtracks||The Precursor Legacy • Jak II • Jak 3 • Jak X: Combat Racing|
|File Types||CGO Files • DGO Files • MUS Files • SBK Files • STR Files • VAGWAD Files|
|Individual Files||TWEAKVAL.MUS • VAGDIR.AYB • WOMAP.STR|
|General Documentation Pages||Advanced Theories • Cheat Mode • Debug Mode • Game Build Database|
|Wiki Pages||Downloads • Main Page • Staff • Tutorials • Wiki Terminology|