Game Build Database
| This page is a work in progress. |
Please read this before reading/editing the page:
- The we in Do we have it? refers to Luminar, and sometimes other main admins of the wiki. A maybe? means that we don't know if we actually have it or not (this is only a temporary option, should be replaced with yes or no as soon as possible).
- The Cheat Mode column uses colors to indicate how accessible Cheat Mode is in the different builds. Here is what the colors mean: does not have Cheat Mode, has Cheat Mode, but it can not be activated with any button sequences, has Cheat Mode, and it can be activated with the "normal" button sequence, has Cheat Mode, and it can be activated with the "alternative" button sequence, we do not know.
- We may only have some builds digitally, not physically. This is okay.
- Any dates are in YYYY.MM.DD hh:mm:ss format.
- If there is anything to mention about the ELF date then add an asterisk right after it (*), and explain it in the notes. Also, keep in mind that the games can have files newer than the ELF.
- The builds should be ordered by their age. Oldest build goes to the top, newest build goes to the bottom.
- Respect people who have unique builds and don't want to share them. Remember that they agreed not to share them back then when they received their build(s) and you shouldn't expect someone to disrespect any of their agreements.
- Game sub-titles and name variations are not included, because there are too many different names.
- Only builds which are confirmed to exist shall be added to the table.
- We are only documenting standalone releases of builds (so do not put demo collection discs here just because they have a Jak demo).
- While colors of "rare discs" seem to be a bit random in reality, we still need to use consistent colors on the wiki. "Promo" builds which are exactly the same as release builds don't need to be documented. The wiki uses the following colors for "rare builds", to make them stand out from the rest: Review, Internal, Preview, Demo, Multiplayer Beta. The not so rare retail builds should look like this: Retail. If a build's type is not known (either because it was found on a burned disc or for some other reason), then use this color.
This table lists all the known unique builds of Jak and Daxter games. These can be stored on any discs, it does not matter here. Lower on the page there is a separate table for the discs, it indicates which discs contain which builds.
There are more Review, Internal, and Preview builds for all Jak games but we don't have definitive proof for their existence.
Please contact us if you have any rare Jak builds!
|Game Build Pages||The Precursor Legacy (Earlier Demo • Later Demo)|
Jak II (Earlier Demo • Later Demo • July 2003 Preview)
Jak 3 (July 2004 Internal • Earlier Demo • Later Demo • September 2004 Preview • October 2004 Review)
Jak X: Combat Racing (Multiplayer Beta • Demo)
|Game Music||The Precursor Legacy (Earlier Demo)|
Jak 3 (July 2004 Internal)
Jak X: Combat Racing
|Official Soundtracks||The Precursor Legacy • Jak II • Jak 3 • Jak X: Combat Racing|
|File Types||CGO Files • DGO Files • MUS Files • SBK Files • STR Files • VAGWAD Files|
|Individual Files||TWEAKVAL.MUS • VAGDIR.AYB • WOMAP.STR|
|General Documentation Pages||Advanced Theories • Cheat Mode • Debug Mode • Game Build Database|
|Wiki Pages||Downloads • Main Page • Staff • Tutorials • Wiki Terminology|